SHORT ADVANCED PROGRAMME
Aspects of Wellbeing – Societal Challenge
17 October 2022
In the 2022 Students Week, hosted by Häme University of Applied Sciences, there will be four Short Advanced Programme Challenges on ‘Aspects of Wellbeing’.
The Societal Challenge will focus on the societal aspects of wellbeing.
Students will take part in on-location presentations, workshops, and multidisciplinary team assignments and cooperation. These on-location activities assume short-term international mobility.
From 7-11 November 2022
Mode of delivery
Face-to-face at HAMK (Hämeenlinna, Finland)
Language of instruction
1 ECTS credit
To be defined by each higher education institution.
Generally, most students will have this RUN-EU SAP certified in their diploma supplement, as a minimal condition
Open to all RUN-EU students. Prior to the members of Student Councils in each RUN-EU member universities.
Proposed learning outcomes
At the end of this Short Advanced Programme, you will:
- Analyse yourself and your actions within an environmentally friendly future society;
- Use the advantages offered by own nature to support the society’s development;
- Become a true entrepreneurial self, with confidence in your own skills;
- Balance and maintain personal wellbeing while becoming a functional member of the society you are part of;
- Acquire transdisciplinary skills for adaptation to future challenges;
- Validate the necessity of a healthy society;
- Design a wellbeing society and accommodate wellbeing within societal development;
- Define and claim own wellbeing, personally and professionally.
How to apply
Fill in the application form
Deadline for applications
23 October 2022
Students will be selected based on fulfilment of requirements and information provided in the submitted application.
Total number of students to be selected