SHORT ADVANCED PROGRAMME
Aspects of Wellbeing – Personal Challenge
17 October 2022
In the 2022 Students Week, hosted by Häme University of Applied Sciences, there will be four Short Advanced Programme Challenges on ‘Aspects of Wellbeing’.
The Personal Challenge will focus on the personal aspects of wellbeing.
Students will take part in on-location presentations, workshops, and multidisciplinary team assignments and cooperation. These on-location activities assume short-term international mobility.
From 7-11 November 2022
Mode of delivery
Face-to-face at HAMK (Hämeenlinna, Finland)
Language of instruction
1 ECTS credit
To be defined by each higher education institution.
Generally, most students will have this RUN-EU SAP certified in their diploma supplement, as a minimal condition
Open to all RUN-EU students. Prior to the members of Student Councils in each RUN-EU member universities.
Proposed learning outcomes
At the end of this Short Advanced Programme, you will:
- create sustainable value within your professional career
- become a true entrepreneurial self, with confidence in your own skills
- balance and maintain personal wellbeing while contributing positively to the growth of the business you are part of
- define solutions for collaboration between societies and economies
- acquire transdisciplinary skills for innovation development
- design a wellbeing society and accommodate wellbeing within your personal life
- contribute towards the improvement of society through the engagement and growth of employees
- define and claim own wellbeing, personally and professionally
How to apply
Fill in the application form
Deadline for applications
23 October 2022
Students will be selected based on fulfilment of requirements and information provided in the submitted application.
Total number of students to be selected
If you have any further questions, please send an email to email@example.com.