SHORT ADVANCED PROGRAMME
Aspects of Wellbeing – Financial Challenge
17 October 2022
In the 2022 Students Week, hosted by Häme University of Applied Sciences, there will be four Short Advanced Programme Challenges on ‘Aspects of Wellbeing’.
The Financial Challenge will focus on the financial aspects of wellbeing.
Students will take part in on-location presentations, workshops, and multidisciplinary team assignments and cooperation. These on-location activities assume short-term international mobility.
From 7-11 November 2022
Mode of delivery
Face-to-face at HAMK (Hämeenlinna, Finland)
Language of instruction
1 ECTS credit
To be defined by each higher education institution.
Generally, most students will have this RUN-EU SAP certified in their diploma supplement, as a minimal condition
Open to all RUN-EU students. Prior to the members of Student Councils in each RUN-EU member universities.
Proposed learning outcomes
At the end of this Short Advanced Programme, you will:
- foster innovation implementation while broadening perspective on how the economy can be developed with a true meaning
- become a true entrepreneurial self, a decision changer with a sustainable purpose
- balance the sustainable value creation with the solution finding for a stable financial future
- acquire transdisciplinary skills for adaptation to ever-changing environments
- identify nowadays financial dilemmas and support changes for an environmental business purpose
- define and validate solutions for growth of sustainable economies
- claim your own wellbeing, personally and professionally
How to apply
Fill in the application form
Deadline for applications
23 October 2022
Students will be selected based on fulfilment of requirements and information provided in the submitted application.
Total number of students to be selected