SHORT ADVANCED PROGRAMME
3 March 2022
Co-creation has proven to be one of the most successful ways to generate value, enrich consumers’ experiences, and ultimately create products that seamlessly solve real problems sustainably and ethically. During this SAP, the makers (IT students) and the marketers (business students) will enhance their understanding of multiple viewpoints and expertise to create a more collaborative process.
Students will explore how new technological developments, interconnectedness, and product development with visual programming are applied.
This SAP aims to understand the business and development power of a cross-functional perspective, finding tools, attitudes, and work strategies that they can take with them into their academic and professional lives.
The programme includes one mobility week (in Portugal) and online periods for teamwork activities.
From 11 April to 13 May 2022
From 9-13 May at the Polytechnic of Cávado and Ave (Portugal)
Mode of delivery
Language of instruction
3 ECTS credits
Bachelor/1st cycle (EQF 6)
To be defined by each home institution.
In general, most students will have the SAP certified in their diploma supplement, as a minimal condition.
All RUN-EU degree students
Proposed learning outcomes
At the end of this Short Advanced Programme, you will be able:
- to learn how to identify business opportunities in the field of sustainability, digital technologies, and products and how to produce them quickly and successfully.
- to understand how visual programming is used with agile methods in business application creation.
- to acquire skills to collaborate in a multidisciplinary horizontal project in an international and multicultural environment.
- to get familiar with the specifics and industry requirements (smart products).
- to practice industry standards when setting evaluation indicators (OKRs).
How to apply
Fill in the application form
Deadline for applications
13 March 2022
Order of submission, motivation, even representation of subject areas/field of study and balance representation of RUN-EU members institution.