Online Workshop on Introduction to FAIR data · Intermediate
15 January 2024
RUN-EU PLUS is organising the 3rd edition of the workshop on Introduction to FAIR data (intermediate) in January 2024.
The workshop on FAIR data will focus on what FAIR data is and how data can be published in a way that makes it findable, accessible, interoperable and reusable, not only by humans but also by machines. Data protection laws will be taken into account.
Workshop on Introduction to FAIR data (intermediate)
24 January 2024 • 13h00-14h30 CET
The workshop on Introduction to FAIR data will focus on:
- What is FAIR data?
- How do I publish FAIR data?
- How do I make my data Findable?
- How do I make my data Accessible?
- How do I make my data Interoperable?
- How do I make my data Reusable?
- How to comply with privacy laws?
It is open to RUN-EU researchers and students, but anyone is invited to register, and it will be hosted using MS Teams.
A basic understanding of open science concept is required.