‘Design Expedition: Emotional Intelligence Meets Artificial Intelligence’ is a RUN-EU Short Advanced Programme (SAP), jointly coordinated by HAMK and IPCA, offering an experimental learning journey to emotions and artificial intelligence during a 1-week online workshop, from 8 to 15 February 2021.
All RUN-EU students from any level of studies are invited to participate. Participants will be grouped in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
The challenge is to create a solution for the interactive future customer experience of a grocery store visitor. Participants must create a solution which encompasses the possibilities connected but not limited to Computer Vision, Emotional Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence Applications.
Proposed Learning Outcomes:
At the end of this RUN-EU SAP students will be able to:
- Apply critical thinking, creative problem-solving concepts and design thinking models and tools for solving combined business design, emotional intelligence and artificial intelligence learning challenges
- Work in multidisciplinary, multicultural and co-creation environments
- Communicate information, ideas, problems and solutions to both specialist and non-specialist audiences clearly
- Propose solutions for societal real problems and challenges that demand innovation and a varied set of skills
Date: From 8 to 15 February 2021 (some preparatory work from 4 to 7 February 2021 will be required)
Mode of Delivery: Online
Language of Instruction: English
ECTS Credits: 2 ECTS
Eligible Participants: RUN-EU’s students from any cycle of studies
- How to apply: Fill in the online application form
- Deadline for Applications: 26 January 2021
- Selection Criteria: Order of submission (first come, first served), motivation, wide representation of subject areas/fields of study and balanced participation of RUN-EU member institutions
Häme University of Applied Sciences – HAMK (Finland)
Polytechnic of Cávado and Ave – IPCA (Portugal)
Several Coaches/Mentors from HAMK and IPCA + 1 coach from each RUN-EU Partner University