Associated Work Package
Dr Petra Szakonyi received Msc. in Urban Planning at Corvinus University, Hungary in 2007. She finished the Doctoral School of Multidisciplinary Engineering Sciences of the Széchenyi University (SZE), Győr, Hungary in 2013 and since that she is a lecturer of Faculty of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Transport Sciences. She works as well as an international project coordinator for SZE, and responsible for the RUN EU project WP2 and WP5 in SZE.
She was working for 11 years as a strategic planner at the City Development Department of the Municipality of Győr, there she was also responsible for international project development and management, such as Intelligent Energy Europe, Erasmus+, and Interreg Programm mostly in transport and mobility-related projects.
For 4 years she is working as an international project coordinator for SZE and her main task is the information and motivation of the Departments and Research Institutions of SZE about the currently available international project opportunities.
Fifteen years of experience in international project management and development:
Intelligent Energy Europe Programme
- Pro.motion project (2006-2009)
- Travel Plan Plus project (2007-2010)
Regional Operational Programm of the West Transdanubian Region, Hungary (2007-2014)
- Intelligent public transport development of Győr
- Bicyle road development project: Győr –Gyirmót
Transportation Operational Program, Hungary (2014-2018)
- Bicyle road development project: Győr -Gönyű
- Bicyle road development project: Győr -Abda
- Bicyle road infrastructure and service development project in the city of Győr
- GyőrBike public bike shareing system development in Győr
- Road infrastructure development project for commuters in Győr
- CENTROPE Region develppment project
- Public transport development project Győr-Nagymegyer
- Preahealth project